1. If the Armenian side was going to decimate the population of Khojaly then why it was warning for a few days through the speakers that there will be offensive?
3. Why the exit corridor was used at night only and not during the day?
4. Why the killed were in the immediate vicinity of the Azerbaijani positions, where the Armenians never appeared?
5. Didn’t Armenians go for a high risk intending to kill civilians in Khodjalu knowing that a large group of Azeri army was deployed in Aghdam at that time? Stepanakert is behind, Agdam with 35 thousand machine guns and submachine guns manned by a sufficient number of rounds.– in front.
6. Why civilians were shot in the territory controlled by the Azeri forces?
7. Why Armenians provided a corridor for refugees, and then, risking either the outcome of the operation (Khodjali’s strategic importance widely known) and their lives, instead of just keeping the city just captured, caught them up near Agdam and shot in the territory which was under direct fire from Azerbaijani side?
8. Why there were more captured and returned people than the dead?
How do you explain that Azeri video footage shows the bodies of the dead with signs of abuse (scalping, cutting off limbs/soft tissue). On the other Azeri video footage the same dead are revealed, but with no traces of abuse (the same corpses are not scalped and limbs/soft tissue are not cut off). It is obvious that between the first and subsequent shooting of the Azerbaijani operators someone abused the bodies of the victims. Who and for what purpose mutilated bodies of people?